Tuesday 3 July 2012

Football is dangerous!

Ya I'm not talking about 'playing football' but simply just watching it. Earlier today on my way to uni, was listening to the local radio and they said that there was this guy in China DIED because he did not slept for 11 nights just to watch Euro 2012. China's timezone and my country's are almost the same which every match started at 2:45am till 5am. He died in his sleep and was found dead by his mother. I'm guessing that his body couldn't take it. He died after the Ireland vs Italy match which was on 19th June. Sheez nigga, I didn't slept at night for A MONTH and had to go to classes afterwards, I didn't see me dying >_> But one thing though, I went to class being all cranky and shit, ignoring people, and don't give a damn on how I look or what people think cuz I know I look like crap! I was literally a walking zombie in campus! Not to mention when my team lost, omg "DON'T STARTLE THE WITCH".

Here's a picture of him. Jiang Xiaoshan.

Also, what I read in today's newspaper (the only time I bought newspaper 'daily' is when it's football season, or else you don't see me holding one everyday after classes) is that our local policeman is in a coma after being shot 4 times by his partner after Spain vs Italy's Euro 2012 Final match. The suspect claims that the victim was teasing him on how the team he was supporting (Italy) lost. The suspect was pissed and shot his partner 4 times (Spain won 4-0 = 4 shots).

Okay so the conclusion is humans, don't take FOOTBALL too serious. It's just a game. What do YOU get when they win or lose. A trophy? Pffft you wish. Only a short term happiness/ sadness that's all. Welp, I'm having a Euro 2012 hangover nooooow >_>

Aaaah I wanted to post something about Habbo, well maybe tomorrow. It's been awhile since I post anything about my friends there. I miss them ALL to be honest. I may seem like I don't care or probably seem like I forgotten you people but I don't. I always keep you guys in the back of my mind. *winks* Besides, the only person in Habbo that is still in contact with me is RAY. Yeeerrr Ray Daniel Gonzales Jr. *whoops* kthnxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment