Thursday 24 May 2012

Gooseberry

Errr... I'm suppose to be studying now but what the heck am I doing here. *Mugen uses distraction* *It is super effective!* Soooo anyway, I kinda want to dedicate this post to my boy Roy all the way from Nuremberg Germany! We've been friends since awhile back. I'm pretty sure it was on November 5th 2010. Which makes it 1 year, 5 months and 24 days today.

There's a funny story behind this bracelet. He told me that he custom-made it in this one shop. He told the lady at the shop that he wanted it to be 'this' small [ Roy showed the lady how small he wanted ] The lady suddenly went all typhoon thunder on him "THAT IS SO SMALL!! NO ONE CAN FIT IN IT!! ARE YOU SURE?!" So Roy explained... "It's an asiaaaaan girl. She's sooo small" And the lady went "OHHHH! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOOOO" Laughed my head off! But seriously, it's already small, still it often slide up my arm. Am I like.. THAT SMALL?! o_o 
[Roygen is actually a combination of Roy + Mugen, ya know, just sayin' >_>]
This is what he mailed to me, as a Christmas gift, it's pretty cool. And some other stuff that I didn't put it up here XD It's a Christmas gift but I got it on New Year HAHA the irony. 

To show my appreciation (I was already planning on mailing something to him waaay back when he mailed it to me, damn). I spent about maybe 2-3 weeks to drew him a short comic aaand aside from that, bought him a ring that has a carving of our combined name. Freakin' happy to see that he wears it almost everyday (he claims that he made it as a necklace so that it wouldn't get scratched if he put it on his finger) - genius. The parcel came to me 2 weeks after he mailed it. Mine only took 7 days >:) 

So anyway, we are planning to go to Berlin together in June. But, I still haven't confirmed anything yet. Well, I just can't wait for him to get his ass here in August. :D

Holy.. sh... It's like 2am and I haven't studied anything haha! Anyway! CAPS YO FACE! IF YOU'RE HYPER WHILE READING THIS THEN CAPS YOU!

PS : Egresi in Hungarian means Gooseberry. That's where I get the title of this post from :D



No comments:

Post a Comment