Thursday 17 May 2012

MoodBoard In The Making (Before Presentation) Title : Me And Myself

Wow! It feels like I haven't blogged in ages! How are you guys anyway haha. Okay so, we were given a project for our Creative Studies subject aaaand the title explains it all!

'stuff' so there's a scissors, 2 marker pens, a bottle of PVA glue, A2 mounting board, some awesome A4 colour papers, and print outs.

Mugen uses CUT! 


If you'd think I didn't print this out then you've lost it!

*thumbs up*

Haha this is not part of the project, just randomly snapped it which it is located on my laptop. It's funny cuz my friends tend to touch it. And it's suppose to be "can't" instead of "don't" cuz ya know... the song haha

Adding glue over Pikachu

It wouldn't be as great as it would be without some snacks right? That PVA glue is not one of my snacks LOL I don't... eat.. glue sheesh

I found this quite amazing. It looks like a 'peace' sign after I cut out Ash.

And I'm done! Took me about 4 hours. It's worth it though.

Anyway have a great day guys! Wish me luck for my finals next week ya. Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment