Tuesday 22 May 2012

WALAO-EH!



Yuss I have some screen shots of habbo from last month. 
Me and rustypole a.k.a ur123 a.k.a Ryan. He was banned cuz someone reported him. What an ass.

Me and Jay hanging out with randoms 

I managed to screen shot walking plasto! (with Jay being Dumbledore)

(rustypole is Ryan! Habbo username ur123) We found someone named Jayyy! 

Wow Ryan like wtf? XD


This is such an awe moment when I found this tweet of mine on Sept 29th, 2011. Don't worry Mugen in the past! You'll get a new phone on 29th January 2012 ;) OMG I JUST NOTICED THIS. I tweeted that on the 29th and I got it on the 29th! SCHMAWZOW! 


This is so hilarious. Me and Lee have 0 mutual friend. I repeat, NONE. But it is listed under the 'People You May Know' bar on facebook. I guess... I might have stalked him a lot, that it appeared there. Bahahahha


BIG DEAL
Okay so I completed Fire Red! And now.. having a massive hangover. Like, what am I suppose to do now? ._. 

This is actually hilarious, I literally laughed no kid. My sister thinks I'm crazy.

*yay for that*


Didn't manage to trained my d.. Charizard to level 100. So sad. 

Okay so, anyway, I'm playing White now, and it's not what I hoped it would be. The pokemons sucks goat. It's like the creator himself doesn't have ideas on creating new pokemons thus it looks all wimpy and adorable, doesn't look as bad ass as the old versions. And, I do understand that 3D is the latest concept of any games these days. But I do not prefer Pokemon to be in 3D. I'm used to it being the way it is. So, that's that. Second of all, Pokemon Black/White have way too many speech bubbles. The professor (Professor Juniper) even made a tour around town. Teh heck. She even guide me on how to use the PC, heal pokemons, buy items from the market, etc. I mean, come on. Who doesn't know how to do that?! It just struck to me, why didn't they just stick to the old concept. I would understand the whole 3D thing is not so bad, cuz 3D is the shit these days, but way to much speech bubbles and guides?! I feel like a 7 year old playing pokemon. But, this is just my opinion. I haven't completed it yet though, just downloaded it yesterday and played in on desmume emulator. Hopefully after a long journey I'll get use to it. 








No comments:

Post a Comment