Monday 30 April 2012

NINJA STALKER LEVEL MUGEN

I don't recall any of my posts here have I ever entitled it as "Ninja" before. Well ladies and gents, humans! This would be the first. Oh goat, whenever I think about it I'll laugh like crazy! As in right now LMAO. Okay so today in class, I decided to stalk someone later when I get home (cuz I haven't registered my device to get free wifi in campus) In order to do that, first I need this human's full name (of course this particular person I have interest to stalk is because I was curious and this human is god damn mysterious and stuff!) So anyway I can't just ask this human for their full name cuz that would be weeeird. So I hijacked the attendance list (not hijacked really, more like keeping it to myself for a couple of minutes >:) ) And started to memorize the shit out of this particular human's full name. So then I penciled it down on the cover of my notebook. Seriously man I feel like a whole combination of creep, weirdo, stalker and a hint of ninja-ness. Went home to search it up on the ultimate social network known as FACEBOOK. Well facebook was clueless! An hour later after I had my dinner (brain fuelled!!) then I decided to look this human up on google (didn't thought of this earlier) DUN DUN DUN. I FOUND ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS HUMAN AND NOW I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE I CAN'T BELIEVE THE TROUBLE THAT I HAVE GONE THROUGH JUST TO STALK THIS PERSON. HAHA FREAKIN' FEEL LIKE A JEDI. (of course it wasn't that easy, after typing their name on google search I had to go deep into every results and finally found what I was looking for :D oh gosh I am a complete freak, creep! Lol but I kinda like this curiosity of mine.

ANYWAY! CAPS YO FACE! IF YOU'RE HYPER WHILE READING THIS THEN CAPS YOU!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment