Wednesday 18 April 2012

SAMPAH

Hey guys. Guess what? I  took a cab alone for the first time ever today! A huge accomplishment haha. Most of you might be wondering what does the title mean, well funny you should ask! "Sampah" is actually a malay word for garbage and is also a folder name in my laptop where I store random ridonk-culous files. So I wanna share a few files (more like images) for you humans! :D

Jay made this for her assignment or something haha. It was taken on 28th of February 2012.

Jay took a picture of her desk. Showed it to me via skype and I still have it haha! Date : 15 March 2012

Found this on facebook Haha. It's funny cuz his name is Jay and he eats cookies, also taken on March 15th 2012

.... cuz it's nugget *eyebrows* taken on 12 March 2012 XD

My favourite comic strip taken on 13 March 2012

TOTLACH! Jay gave it to me on 20 March 2012 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Stole *cough* Lee's picture from maybe 2008 and added "Challenge Accepted" Sorry I just had to do it haha. Date : 24 February 2012.

Morgan in a lego suit.

Me and Jay stuck in an elevator

Mr Kyle Vagina wants Lee to bring back a polar bear WHAT?! These were taken yesterday and just now bahaha.

aw >_> 16th February 2012 

WHATSAPP!

Jay showed me how her class/sorta looks like via WhatsApp! 7th March 2012.

Jay's project or something?! 9th March 2012

Also taken by Jay which I still tend to keep it Bahahaha! Mountain Dews! Intro of darkness then redness then whiteness! 15th March 2012

Dun dun duuuuun! Last but not least! The only image that was taken in the year 2011! Hmmmmm?!?! Well actually it's a screen shot but it still counts!

WE HAVE A WINNER! 12 OF DECEMBER 2011! This is as old as it gets TOTLACH. Captured this using my Canon, also, my old phone! :D 

Anyway thanks for viewing this crap. Caps yo face! If you're hyper while reading this then... CAPS YOU!






No comments:

Post a Comment