Monday 16 April 2012

Yay :D

My first time blogging through phone! Android, Samsung, Young, whatever. Anyway I'm not gonna lie, today wasn't a great day for me. Mondays just hates me. Classes was okay though :D Something totally funion just happened in class today. Sir was talking infront and I got bored of it. So as usual I took my infamous mechanical pencil and my notepad and drew a character. Then I looked around the class and see how serious my classmates were writing something on a piece of paper. But then I took a closer look (started wearing my glasses) HAHA turns out they were drawing some anime character too! All of them! Not gonna lie. This class is awesome LMAO! And theeen sir started having a chit chat with me saying that he knows my mom (an English lecturer here) and my other siblings who went to uni here. Then he saw my drawings LOL He said... "This is good but you are drawing a Japanese style character. You should draw a Malaysian style character so when you get a job as an animator, you'll make our country proud" (in malay) LMAO I was giggling all the way!



Danial XD




Danial and Khairi's group's presentation.



My group task last week >:) surprisingly we got ALL superheroes! Some group got Spongebob and even Voldermort bahahaha!!



I didn't wanna hand up my report cuz i worked hard on it and I print it out with colours!! So i took a picture of it :'(



Naz, Khairi and me (taking this picture) were waiting for our transport at Tesco Extra loool Those guys in the picture, the umm passers by, they wanted to be in the picture after I snapped it. They were posing for god sake but I wasn't gonna take their picture! Randoms sheesh.

Oh soo.. Yeah. After I got home, I wasn't in any position to be smiling or crap. I was really moody serious! HAHAHA LIKE A FREAKIN GOAT! GOATS CAN BE IN A BAD MOOD TOO OKAY. Something might have happened to me today that made me really upset HAHAHA IKR? ME? UPSET? PFFT but yeah I cried so loud I think neighbours can hear o_o LMAO ANYWAY! JUST TO POINT THAT OUT CUZ APPARENTLY SOMETHING CHANGED MY MOOD TODAY! LIKE ON THE RIGHT TIME, MOMENT, I WAS REALLY HAPPY THEN SIMPLY PUT. I'm not the kind who opens my email often, just on certain purposes. But i don't know why I got home and checked my email. Crazy!




Not gonna lie, this made my day. Seriously changed my mood. WOW LEE U PSYCHIC?!?! Anyway thanks Lee for wasting several minutes of your life just to send me this. It's amazinggg :'D

SO! Caps yo face! If you're hyper while reading this then CAPS YOU!!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment