Sunday 15 April 2012

Sir CapsAlot

So I finally finished ALL my assignments at exactly 21:58! My neck needs a massage. Where's Jay when I need her. Well, at least ALL assignments... for now... Anyway NewsFlash PAKAW! *some random weird sound effect that I wish you guys could hear me doing it* Was on Habbo today and my heart skipped a weeeee beat cuz there was someone who looks like Lee! Darn it, where the hell is Lee anyway?

I was switching between Microsoft Word and Habbo so my brain thought that was Lee bahaha



Ryan was on MALAY crack today! I think it was the conversation we had yesterday haha! It starting to get to him. He said "Ketawa Keluar Kuat" (omg triple K) he direct translate "Laugh Out Loud" hahaha. Funny Ryan Is Funny.

I think I need to go and take a long shower, haven't bathe since yesterday. SAYONARA AMIGO!

Caps yo face! If you're hyper while reading this then CAPS YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment