Wednesday 25 January 2012

Awesome Jay Is Awesome

Allow me to introduce you to this one room that was once named Schnoggs Meadow. Owner to this very room is non other than our awesome Jay/MizJoanne. Yes! Come one, come all! There's a burning tree which rains on it for god sake! (my mind went on singing Adelle's song whenever I came to that room, *I set Fireeee to the Rain! Watch it burn as I touch your face!* Lmao I know the lyrics doesn't make a potato sense!) AND! There's a campfire and a pond and pedo bears and... and.. CHESTNUTS! Not to mention there's a bench available now muahaha. So yeah, CLICK OR DIE!!!

PS : Notice that Jay has changed the name of the room >:)
And if you don't check it out, I'll send Chuck Norris after you.

Hachoo! Gesundheit!
Ciao
-mm

No comments:

Post a Comment