Friday 20 January 2012

I made a blog o.o

So, I wasn't even sure WHY THE FUCK I created a freakin blog, but I guess I was just bored and the fact that Habbo is down for maintenance (crap). Wasn't even sure WHAT to do (not something I'm proud of) so yeah, crappy blog was created (whoop).

Anywho, waiting for my exam results to go to college/uni in March so I have plenty of crappy time to update this blog. It's almost the end of January and I made some awesome cool friends online (muahahahhaha). So, I'll probably mention their names here most of the time so maybe you guys would wanna know them as well haha. First of all, there's Jamie a.k.a Jay or.... her username on Habbo would be MizJoanne. Anyway, she's fun and entertaining and... just ridiculously FUN to talk to. She's eccentric and just plain hyper at times. She may also might mention a lot of eating and CANDIES and NUGGETS and eating humans (wtf?) Second of all, there's Leeroy a.k.a Lee or... his username on Habbo would be c=Crowns=c. Well, this guy, haha he plays guitar, went to army, and... recently just hired to be a cop which is his dream to become one! Well, sad story is, he told us he's not going on Habbo anymore so... yeah. Me, Jay and Sam last spoke to him 2 days ago. Was kinda sad not seeing him anymore... His tagline was "tude" which what he said a more polite way to say "rude" haha. And there's Samantha a.k.a Sam. Her username on Habbo would be Lament. Just getting to know her but she's really random sometimes. She's obsessed with ducks! Well not really, she calls them evil and ask me and her friends what do we think of ducks? That was pretty random of her haha. Aaaand last but not least... Shaun! His username on Habbo is srgkoala (yeah man, harass him). He's pretty cool and awesome to hang with. I mean, who would wanna dress up naked with a beard and wore a tiara with 4 flies surrounding on top of his head saying "Fairy Princesses" on Habbo. Nope. Just him :D Not to mention he has been harassing people there and asked "are you a dinosaur?" Damn that cracked me up.

So yeaaaah, I guess this is about it. Imma just go and shut up now muahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment