Tuesday 31 January 2012

This Made My Day A Whole Lot Better! :D

Earlier today, Shaun asked me to 'play' this so call 'game'. So I did :D

At first I was asked to draw a stick figure...

And then, a wild box appear! I have to draw a key to open it!

So I opened it, and a funny lookin' box tied up to a red balloon popped out! There were some random letters came out too.

So in order to get to the tied up box that was floating up in the air, I was asked to draw a balloon so maybe I could fly up and get it.

But when I did, the balloon suddenly just dropped and it says that it wasn't a balloon! It was an EGG.

The egg cracked and a wild CHARMANDER appear! There were some random letters came out again after the egg cracked! 

So then I was asked to draw a sword! I have to defeat him once and for all! >:)

Teh heck?! He breathes fire! Didn't see THAT coming.

After defeating Charmander, I thought everything was okay. But then I have to figure out a way to get rid of the fire...


And so I did what I was told. It started to rain and poof goes the fire! Fire = Defeated.

But it wouldn't stop raining and so it flooded the whole screen!

Wild sharks suddenly appear! That moment I thought to myself "I'm toast!"

But theeeen.... I was asked to draw a drain! So now the flood can drain away! Along with all the sharks and stuff. (to be honest that shark looks like Bruce from Finding Nemo)

So after the water and everything had been sucked into the drain, only the random letters left. Which wasn't random at all! After I completed my mission, those letter started to compile to form a sentence! I was mindblowed! XD

DANKE SHAUNSTER! THIS REALLY DID MADE MY DAY XD

No comments:

Post a Comment