Monday 23 January 2012

Hua...?

Supp potatoes! So.. I've just watched The Chronicles Of Narnia 3 and a ninja just peeled an onion at me T.T Oh yeah not to mention Scarlet (Habbo username 'AstroZombies') is back! She hasn't been online (on Habbo) for about 6 or 7 weeks I think, and she's baaackk! She's cool and fun once you get to know her. Her tagline is "WTF BRO" (yeah I know right haha) Well, 12:09am and I'm pretty much not tired and pfftt was hoping for that person to online but heck, who cares.

So, today, well I mean yesterday, since it's already 12 so yeah err yesterday! Went on Habbo and I sorta stalked Jay (LOL) I saw her in an empty room (literally empty without a single furni) and I was like "what the heck are you doing here?!" She was completely random to be honest. But I wasn't focusing on what she was saying cuz I was in a hurry o.o Then I sorta offlined (whoops)

Okay so just now, Roarie James (Habbo username also Roarie) said she wanted to be a noob (LOL) I convinced her that she was not a noob, in fact I said she's awesome and cool. But then she asked me to take it back (that cracked me up) Damn I love weird yet awesome people here muahaha

Hey I hear fireworks outside! Happy Chinese New Year's guys! Gong Xi Fa Cai (even though you may not celebrate it) Anyway Jesse (Habbo username DirtyRockerLove) well he's pretty cool too (my leg just fell asleep gaah)

Well, gotta go. See ya...
PS : Shaun, *hands over cheese* >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment