Wednesday 25 January 2012

YESTERDAY!

Oh, do mind the title. I just suck at giving titles to posts. Anyway, YESTERDAY was the first time I ate like there was no tomorrow! Plus, I can eat whatever shit I want! Bonus! Well, I don't really like telling people stuff muahah but I kinda find this funny.


So! This was where I had dinner yesterday. (I took this from my mom's phone) And heck they have everything! I was so full I almost died! Okay that's not what I was gonna talk about xD Anyway, I was told not to drink any sodas cuz that'll just make you full. So I just took red syrup. BUT THEEENNNN.... Dun Dun Duuuunnnn.... I saw Mountain Dew!! Without hesitation, I grab a glass and filled it full. I drank glasses of those so yeah, I was full before anyone else >:O Hoho and the best part is, I saw this one grandma drinking the same drink as I did. Mountain Dew FTW BRO!

My sister's friends tagged along as well. Obviously I don't know them. So anyway, one of her friend was standing beside me. Then someone just cracked a joke, I couldn't help but laugh while hitting the guy next to me which is yeah, sister's friend. I guess I'm not cured gaaah. Oh by the way, I really thought that was my brother I'm hitting. I swear my heart skipped a beat when I realized it wasn't him XD

Okay I'm just gonna shut up now.
Gesundheit!
-mm

No comments:

Post a Comment