Friday 9 March 2012

HAI JAYSHAUNIELEE! AND FRIENDS!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAUN! <--- THIS IS A LINK kbye
I know it's kinda late, but Happy Birthday ;)
Aaand you might wanna know that the reason I laughed was because some crows started 'gak'-ing lmao. I didn't wanna redo it cuz I think it's hilarious XD (by the way I've been searching for the instrumental version for almost 2 hours, but I can't find it!)

Was taken on March 7th.

This song is stuck in my head. It's like it has a mind control or some sort. I memorized the freakin lyrics o_o

My phone is my stalking device! LOL Auckland timezone to stalk Jay, Vancouver to stalk Kyle Vagina (Fudge,) and Lee (Bellingham, Washington has the same time as Vancouver) and last but not least, to stalk Shaun's timezone, which I only have to rotate my time and his and minus one hour. So basically we have 11 hours difference ._.

See what I did there >_> no? screw you.


Me, Lotion Guy/Trent (:Lucien:) and Jay (MizJoanne) dancin'. Wish to know the secret on getting up there?! >:D Wait, you guys already know ._.

Sam (Lament.) being oh so RANDOM!

Hmmm, the one holding the flower is Ryan (ur123), in the middle is me, and the one who's holding the coffee is Brody (MotorBladeking) Man, I have a good memory. Oh and I think that's Sir Quacksalot.

Oh crud. I don't remember this one. Which is which?! Who's the real Ryan?! All I know is one of em is Brody and Ryan, but who's the third ur123 impersonator? ._.

<_<

Haha I named my Pidgey after Jay! See what I did there >_>

ciaoness



No comments:

Post a Comment