Wednesday 21 March 2012

Judgement Day ._.

Okay so, todays' the day, the day that I've been waiting and counting down, the day that I just wanted to get this over with. It's 8:24am now. Results is coming out at 10am. So I've got less than 2 hours. To be honest I'm so nervous I feel like vomiting.  Haha people kept telling me to 'chill' and not to cry if I received bad results, but my mind is telling me to do so, so I just went along. >:D I've been having sleepless nights recently and been spamming Jay's WhatsApp saying that "I can't sleep". Having a headache, well I think it's migraine haha! My friends told me that I'm stress, maybe?! I think I maaaaay have been over thinking this. But heck, after this 2 hours, I'll know where I'm heading, my future and shit haha. They kept mentioning "SPM results out today" on the radio and the news, that seriously freaked me out even more, like WTF BRO, you're not the one who's taking it! Oh and the fact that I have to go alone when taking the results. I don't know, I'm scared as shit. I sorta created a list in my head, so I can survive later >_>

1) Avoid teachers and friends
2) Take results
3) Go to a corner or somewhere private
4) Check out results
5) Keep my mouth shut
6) Avoid people again.
7) Go Home

LMAO but I doubt that this plan would work. *It never does*

Anyway, I may have hurt someone's feeling the other day. Well, If you're reading this, once again, I'm really really really sorry. Looking back at it now makes me think that I can't believe I was that low. I shouldn't have done that. I should have told you straight in the face (well not literally) I felt really guilty doing that, and since I can't contact you to apologize again, I might as well post it somewhere (here). I really hope you forgive me haha because I can't sleep just thinking about it.

Well, alright, it's 8:47am now, I might as well be off. I am very glad that I've met you people on Habbo, you guys are just so awesome, keeping me occupied for the last 3 months. Have a great day ahead of you :D

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment