Monday 5 March 2012

Last Week

Hai Hai long time no see/ blog/ whatever? First and foremost... WELCOME TO EARTH BABY KENDRA! I HOPE YOU'LL BECOME AN AWESOME NINJA THAN BEING A WIZARD (smiles) Second of all, lets get this over with...
So, as some of you heard, last week, 1st of March was a Beaver Apocalypse. Okay it was in fact his birthday but so what right? Well, just sharing with you guys, sharing is caring >:)

People all over Twitter was pissed by this! Well, but of course, for Beliebers out there, they find this amazing -.-

Okay so, the reason why Lee and Sam said those was because... I said "Isn't it weird that Bieber's Canadian and so does Shaun. Bieber's birthday's on March, and so does Shaun too!" So... err yaaa XD

This was screened when Andrei's (Hawky) Hotspring room wasn't yet completed. So Jay went on putting out her forest junk in the other side of the room so people won't get in (evil laugh). We were pixel dancing while listening to that dumb Lucy (stupid DJ on ThisHabboFM) reading out our shoutouts to each other. That was really fun. Oh yeah there was this strange phenomenon happened (drama fish much, mugen?) Me and Jay spammed the shout out box when Matty's on ThisHabboFM cuz although he doesn't know how to READ or SPEAK English for all I care, BUT! He reads ALL OF OUR STUPID RETARDED SHOUT OUTS AND REQUESTS SO, YOU ROCK MATTY! ask Matty to add you cuz he will ----> matt806
Anyway, as I was saying before I got interrupted by Mugen here, well, as I was making shoutouts on that station, Matty was like "Mug-- Mugy-- Mugee ay?" I was "omg he doesn't know how to pronounce my name" So Jay then, send a shoutout saying "Dear Matty, it's MOO like a cow, and GEN, get it right" something like that. BUT HE STILL DOESN'T GET IT. So at the end of the day, he said he decided to call me "Gay" how insulting is that?! (laugh) but MATTY is still our favourite DJ!
ThisHabbo <--- tune in for crazy shoutouts LOL

Ah! This was taken a long time ago. Well, I think it was 3 weeks ago? Haha it was when I made the "Where Are You Lee" event. And then Andrei (Hawky) and some other guy named Lee put on my Ben 10 outfit sheesh

Okay actually this wasn't Last Week. I don't know, I just like posting random stuff haha. Anyway! LADIES AND GENTS! As you can see, this guy, is teaching me how to say vulgar words in German, so yeah, like I said, 'sharing is caring' >:)

This sure gave me goosebumps. 

ciao





No comments:

Post a Comment