Friday 16 March 2012

Hai Me...

I am dedicating this post to myself cuz I deserve it for some reason muahaha! Today I got a Mountain Dew from my mom! I'm so very thankful for it!! Oh and I might be getting one from my brother as well so 2 Mountain Dews for me! (It's just that he owes me for something I did and he may felt guilty *eyebrows*)

Jay showed me her Blue Mountain Dew and I noticed that they have a different bottle shape. Anyway, this is how my Mountain Dew bottle looks like.

Well, wanted to share a lil something I made for my class's senior page last year but it didn't get published in my school magazine. My classmate just didn't like the idea and preferred a more simpler page for it. This was my first try. My second try got published >:)

I do get it why they refused this version. It is a bit cluttered. But well, ya know me, I like things different haha.

That's it for now! Ciao!
Lee's tagline "me no hablar frencho" >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment