Monday 19 March 2012

I am NOT bored :D

This title post! Is irrelevant!
I am absolutely bored, yes! I am terrified, yes! (2 DAYS PEOPLE, 2 DAYS!) I have butterflies in my stomach, maybe?! 

(I think this was last Friday) Can you not tell how bored I am?! (Messing with my sister's shoe design tools *eyebrows*) Maybe I wasn't bored o_o Maybe... I was NERVOUS AND SCARED LIKE HELL AND TO KEEP ME OCCUPIED I'VE DREW A MAGNIFICENT 'WHAT-TO-NOT-LIKE' SCARS BECAUSE PEOPLE DIGG SCARS! ... And rings >_> oh and a couple of  'random' hats, eyepatch and a tiara. Random Rainbow as well. >_>

Ah watched the sunset beside the beach the other day, it was nice. Wait, it's Port Klang. Lmao.
So I went here with my cool 'scars' and whatnot (it doesn't really come off after I took a shower so I let it be) and my sister kept asking me the same question every time she saw my hand. "What the hell is that *@#%^&" (pet name shall not be revealed). I kinda laughed every time she asked me that haha, but then finally I went "Oh can't you tell, I drew some scars and stuff using Magic Colour! Cuz it's Cool!" LOL 






No comments:

Post a Comment