Friday 1 June 2012

End Of May (Lee is Back!)

May ended with all sorts of awesomeness :'D 
Well, first of all, it's not a big of a deal... but ya know, it is.. a big deal actually, well, to me, no I bet it's a big deal to everyone BUT LEE IS BACK! YEAH I MEAN LIKE, BACK BACK! SUPER BACK WITH HIS SANTA HAT, AND ALL TURD-NESS AND STUFF. *exceeted* (Errr, I'm kinda back too, and yeah all of the things I stated before has everything to do with going back on habbo, yes)

Wow I'm deeply (words can't explain) stunned!! Who would ever knew that we're gonna see Lee back on Habbo again. It's a 31st May miracle... :'D

Okay so, here how the story goes...
I switched on my laptop about 5pm or so, feeling down in the dumps (well ya know, tired and crap BAHAHA) Then suddenly, out of the freakin blue, Jay facebook chat me and went all " OMG MUGEN MUGEN MUGEN MUGEN" (MUGEN OVERRATED) Lemme just screened it instead of telling you guys this XD


HAHAHA OMG I LAUGHED WHEN I READ THIS AGAIN

So yeah that's how I got my ass back on Habbo after haven't been on there for almost a month and to be honest I feel glad that I came back. A lot has change but I have a feeling that everything's going to be back to the way it was before! And yes that includes Hawky's Japanese Tea Garden *cough* 

Here's a screenshot I took with Jay, Lee, Shaun and Brenden in it. I love you guys! I haven't seen Lee's pixel since I got into university and that's a looong time ago, about March 26th and now it's like freakin June haha.

And here's a screenshot of Lee singing 'Boyfriend by Miss Bieber!' ENJOY :D

AND THEN I FOUND THIS IN MY OLD PHONE YESTERDAY (say whuut)
good ol' times eh.. 

Oh aaand me and Jay finally had our first video call last week ^^v
( I don't know who sabotaged my frame, honestly >_>)

Well yeah, that's all for today, It's like wow 3:15am on the dot! I slept at 8pm - 12am just now so that's why haha. Oh and also, happy birthday to my step dad ^^

caps yo fa... bla bla bla turd


2 comments: