Monday 18 June 2012

POR vs NED EURO 2012

Portugal vs Netherlands.. Portugal won by 2-1. The Netherlands scored the opening goal by Van der Vaart (Captain) which the ball was passed by Robben. Finally Robben is being a good mate tonight! But then out of nowhere Ronaldo (POR) strikes a goal at minute 28! I was stunned considering that both matches have the same score during the first half which is 1-1. During the second half, RONALDO once again scored a goal. Once again, the score during both matches on the second half was the same! But well, Netherlands lost.

Ronaldo after scoring a goal. I mean would you just look at him?! 

RVP, Ronaldo and Sneijder in action

Van der Vaart shoots! And he scores!

Ronaldo scores a goal past Stekelenburg

Well, here's something. I was the most happiest person in the entire world when Van der Vaart scores. But now I'm the most disappointed person alive. Netherlands you waste your chance on going through finals, what happened to you guys?! Well I must say that the game was so intense, my friends and I were so nervous watching it



No comments:

Post a Comment