Wednesday 6 June 2012

It finally RAINS!

I can't believe it finally rains! My wish came true! Syukur Alhamdulillah... It's been scorching hell hot for more than a week here where I am. It seriously felt like a thousand million degrees I can assure you! Almost everyday I took half an hour of shower to beat the heat! (Wanted to be longer but my bro keeps on whining). But somewhere in my heart, I just knew that it WILL rain somewhere today :') cuz I made a wish ^^

Here's a picture of how hot outside was at 3pm. No clouds, no wind, not even humid, no nothing.

Then at 7pm, it started to get kinda windy. It's like you can smell the rain. It's definitely coming. Even if it's hours from that time.

Took this about an hour ago (before it rains) Man the margarine have always been un-refrigerated. And this is the first time I've seen it completely melts like a liquid! *it usually doesn't* Proof on how damn hot it was here!

So then finally! About 5:40am to be exact. It finally pours! I was stunned when I heard the rain and went running to the balcony LOL!




No comments:

Post a Comment