Sunday 10 June 2012

NED vs DEN EURO 2012

It's a very disappointing day for me, my friends and a whole lot of others who supported Netherlands. Netherlands lost against Denmark for 0-1. Who would've thought the team who made it to finals in World Cup 2010 would lost against Denmark which I think never has been labeled as a good team (no offence) But what I heard is that Denmark bought players from Arsenal or something. Well ya know, Arsenal, badass shit FC. So, what I've concluded from the match is that, they should've brought out Huntelaar from the beginning. Robin is playing shit tonight, though I've always liked him, but tonight i don't know why he's playing shit! And probably cuz Gio retired, the former captain of the Netherlands team. Denmark's goal was scored by Krohn-Delhi at the first half. Haaaaiihhh... who would've knew....

Anyway next match for tonight is GERMAN vs PORTUGAL! Honestly I want germany to lose or at least a tie. Cuz if Germany won, on 13th June (14th June for me) Netherlands will have to compete against them, AND WE ALL KNOW HOW GERMANY IS. They're young, they're fast, they have the skills and they WILL WIN! No luck NED :C

No comments:

Post a Comment