Wednesday 15 February 2012

:::...::...::::::::....::

Not to be all hyped up about it but yeah today's my last day being 17 and I would like to be all crazy today, literally crazy. I will probably go jumping around like a monkey (so not true) or running round the hall (either way) who the fudge cares, I'm gonna miss being 17! Even though being 17 is such a troublesome for everyone in my country due to our HUGE (HUGE!) exam going on but it is also a somewhat challenge, people change and start taking things seriously at this age cuz I think the all SPM (exam) thing just sorta make you realize that you need a future or something HAHA. Everyone aged and I know I will be older by the year but heck, lets just enjoy the youth muahahah.
PS : For those who think 18 is considered old, IT'S NOT. TRY 30 >.> (yeah, Jay I'm talking to you)

By the way today made me thought of this song XD



So, GoodBye 17, HELLO 18! LOL (not even 18 yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment