Saturday 18 February 2012

DORA & ASH HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

This was too damn good! Earlier today, I bet Jay didn't even know it's coming. The day when Dora and Ash got married! [18th February 2012] to be exact. Well, this wasn't suppose to happen and we didn't even plan for it! This incident started off when Jess ( some random Habbo chick who pretends to be a dude ) invited me and Jay to her wedding. She even asked Jay to be her bridesmaid and me to be her best man [ she didn't knew I was a girl lmao] So both of us were like "Sorry, we don't do Habbo Weddings" HAHA and at some point, we kinda wanted to just check out this wedding thing going on and the fact that we wanted to troll as well. So we did! Jay, me and this one guy named Harti crashed the wedding and started to troll in the Wedding Chapel. I started went on dancing mode and dance round the room while Jay types in CAPS and both of us typed out the 'Mistletoe' lyrics by Justin Bieber lmao. And Harti sat on the piano seat and said he's playing Justin Bieber's song [I LOLLED AT THAT TIME] So, after Jess and her wifoo done getting married, LOL and they divorced right after, me and Jay started putting on Ash and Dora's character and trolled!
Jay was like "ASH! LETS GET MARRIED" and we did HAHA! Harti became our speech guy and he was like " Do you, Ass Ketchup marry Barney The Dinosaur" LMAO! Funny shit. People in the room went a long as well, a lot of dancing involved HAH and Jess was like "My wedding was the most awesome thing ever, thanks guys" HAHAHAHHAHAHA Trolling like a boss.

There ya go! MUAHHAAHHA >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment