Thursday 16 February 2012

The Way Some Houdini Sees It.

Well I just read Jay's post bout what she thought of some people she met on "the bench" and I am simply agreeing on what she thought. To be honest, If it weren't because of those "bench" people I wouldn't even bother to log in to Habbo. I would probably quit by now haha but yeah, just so I can talk to those awesome people, I would rather spend the whole day there [haha]. At first, I thought I was talking to some bunch of randoms and would never see them again. Turns out we get along pretty close. Well, not in real life though but it just feels like I've known them for real XD
Well, like you said to me yesterday Jay, "when does this stop to become just a game." LOL and hell yeah you guys are the best creatures ever! *just so you know, I only stalk people who are awesome* consider yourself stalked >:) I might not have the best birthday ever today, in fact today was the most boring birthday in my life [lmao] but I do have the most best, awesome, coolest friends that any houdini could ever have. Not to be all dramatic and all, but I'm glad I met you guys on the "bench". I wouldn't have been on that room if it weren't because of the quests! And I was a newbie back then. So ye, take care, have a great day, I hope this friendship would be long lasting. 


-mm

No comments:

Post a Comment