Wednesday 8 February 2012

What If...

What if that one person who always hangs out with you, talks to you, made you laugh, and does stupid retarded things together just suddenly stops talking to you. You guys just sort of  drifted apart, moved on with your lives. At some point, you will be wondering why did they stop talking to me? Do I bore them? And you will be thinking all the memories you had with each other and it's all so weird now that they're not a part of your life anymore. You would also wonder, should I go approach them? What would they think of me if I do? So this brings back to the conclusion that you should just move on with your life and forget about your friends in the past. Stop thinking too much and go eat Pringles. >.>
People meet new people and forget the old ones. At least that's what I think.
And the 'Friends Forever' crap is a freakin' myth! Friendship does not last forever noobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment