Thursday 23 February 2012

*Insert retarded face here*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I guess I did >:)

Jay has gone crazy I tell you, crazy woman on the lose! >.>

So yesterday, me and Jay, well actually, JAY, tried to find the wireds in the Japanese Tea Garden and well, she did (by removing the bricked walls beside the kitchen) so when she wanted to put it back, it was destroyed! HAHA FUNNY SHIT. So it took us awhile to get it back up and we finally did BUT there's something wrong with it, I mean it doesn't look right, if you remove the tree you know what's up. o.o So Jay doesn't want to mess up with Hawky's wireds so she just went on putting hers ._. Yesterday she added "SMD you Trannys" LMAO. Oh yeah, and that screen shot was when Jay added her random stuff to Hawky's tea garden XD

ANYWAYS! Today I made an event called "LEE WHERE ARE YOU?!" And then some random Lees came over and one of em was like "I'm here, whadaya want?" TROLOLOLOL

._.


No comments:

Post a Comment