Friday 24 February 2012

Journey To The Bottom Of My Wallet

HELL-OH humans! Obviously as you can see, I've got nothing to do. Due to my amazing boredom, I realized that I haven't checked out my wallet in ages! So I started went all hyper rummaging through my wallet and there're like sooo many good memories in there :')
So! Let us embark on a journey to the bottom of my wallet!

So, I present to you, my wallet! I got it when I was 16  due to my Ben 10 addiction back then haha.






LOL so here are all my favourite football players. I seemed to still have these cards. I got it when I was 16 ._.

Random cards I found in my wallet. Aw and that pink one my friend gave it to me when I was 15 haha.

Ohaaaa...! I can't believe I kept this lmao! A receipt I got when I had lunch at this one small restaurant in Thailand when I was 17.

LOL a couple of student ID's. Picture was taken when we were 13 muahaha

Muahhahahahahha No needa be sorry, it's all good >:)

Oh look, it's still valid >:)

Aha, more random shit. Sometimes I wonder why I kept all this ._.

LOLOLOLOLOL Found these used movie tickets in a hidden compartment in my wallet. The oldest ticket I found here was 2008 which is Bolt. ._.

Children much? >:)

Harry Potter 7 FTW >.< \m/

Can't believe I have THIS much coins XD Oh LOL, forgot to give back my locker key after finishing high school ._.

Some random IC lmao

So there you have it! The Journey To The Bottom Of My Wallet was a success! Danke danke, see ya! >:D

PS: My friend did mentioned that if I lost my wallet without an ID there, they would thought that this wallet belongs to a 10 year old boy ._.



No comments:

Post a Comment