Friday 3 February 2012

Error 404

Umm, I wasn't sure really what had happened today but it was all a misunderstanding. Scar, well if you're reading this (I hope you are) I'm really sorry if I had hurt your feelings in any kind of way. I didn't do it on purpose and I would really would like to talk to you to explain my situation right now. I would never ever hate a person (not if they are really annoying) and you are pretty much the other way round. You are cool and fun and after all what we've told each other and all. I do not want our friendship to end like this. You're my Marie remember?! I just wanted to talk to you and clear things up. But if you still do not want to believe me, then it is up to you. I would not force you to do so. I just want you to understand that my problems had nothing to do with you or any Habbo related. Still, I apologize.

Here's A Song For You Scarlet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment