Monday 20 February 2012

Mountain Dew!!!!

Aloha amigo! So yesterday, I went to this restaurant and I was so excited and hyped up cuz they have Mountain Dew! I hardly even ate the steamboat to be honest, my target was the freaking drink! Anyway, my table to the drinks were kinda distanced just so you know. I made about 10 to 11 trips to the drinks (I drank 7 glasses of Mountain Dew and I kinda grab a drink for my family members as well.) Anywho, as I walked back and forth to the drinks, there was this one guy who kept starring at me. Maybe he thought that I had too much of the drink and thought I should just lay off. I was like wtf bro. I gave him the "what the fuck are you looking at" look. LOL so every time I walked up to the drink, he seemed to be there the entire time! He gave me this awkward feeling, it was so unbearable! I'm guessing he's the staff there ._.

Okay so I made another trip to refill my drink, and there was this guy in his 20's I guess, he was washing his hands using the drinks! Ya know how the drink refill-er works, where we have to put our glass under it while pushing the tab, well ya, he didn't have a glass! He was freaking washing his hands with it! WHAT THE CRAP BRO?! So when he saw me standing behind him, I gave him the "what in the world are you doing bro?" look. So then he just went. Seriously, too many weird stuff goin' on XD

 anyway I sorta combined Mountain Dew into a bowl of Yam flavoured ice cream. And guess what? It tastes AMAZING! I just created a new freaking flavour! >.>

This was what I had before I add Mountain Dew lmao.

So then I got home and was extremely hypertastic! Like, super crazy hyper! I can't even stood still! Then, BAM Shaun started to chat with me and oh my goat that poor guy. I think I went all CAPS on him! I freaking don't remember half the shit I said to him, damn, SORRY SHAUN! LOL and I sorta screen shot it. Seriously, that doesn't sound like me. o_o He must think I'm crazy now.

Mugen, seriously, what the crap?

Not to mention I stalked myself on Google and found this!

How the hell did it get there? Nz?! Huh? "Kiwihomepage" LMAO! WTF?!

Anyway, yesterday I just saw my veins popped up and it was all blue and purple. A lil bit of green. Lmao but damn you can't see the color much in the picture D:


CIAO AMIGO! THANK YOU FOR err.. whatever





No comments:

Post a Comment