Saturday 27 October 2012

DENTIST!

I haven't been to the dentist in so long! I think the last time I paid a visit was in year 6? I was 12 haha. In my family, I have the most dental problems, no kidd. As a kid, I went to the dentist every year cuz... MY TEETH WERE DISFIGURED =_= But yeah, I was just a caterpillar, my gums would take a hit back then. So anyway, decided to go to the dentist 2 days back, the dentist did a scaling on me, so I was like, yeah, no big deal, done it before. So, when she was doing it, IT HURTS I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE TEARS COMIN' OUTTA MY EYES. It never hurt THIS much before. So I guess my gums aren't 'immune' to it as it did before. And so there were blood everywhere, all over my face and hijab. I thought it was just water but nooooo she hand me a tissue aaaaand it's blood =_= Rinsed my mouth countless times and there was still blood, I mean, WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH ME. Took a cat nap after the visit and my brother woke me up. He asked me why there is blood on my pillow. And so I ran to the mirror and saw that.. my mouth was full of blood, like.. REALLY, DENTIST?! YOU KIDDIN' ME! WHAT HAVE YOU DONEE. It's been 2 days and there's still blood coming out of my gums. It doesn't hurt or anything, no pain what so ever. It just keeps on bleeding.... I'M TRAUMATIZED TO EVEN BRUSH MY TEETH OR EAT/DRINK. I RATHER STARVE

Enjoy a random photo :C

No comments:

Post a Comment