Tuesday 23 October 2012

misconception

I used to hate this person. Yeah. Don't know why, but I used to. Well, I wouldn't call it 'hate', just, an uncomfortable feeling about this person. Awkward even. Well, he's fun and crazy and weird in a good way but he has this aura that made me feel.. uncomfortable. I kept thinking that he might not want to be friends with a person such as myself. I kept thinking, that, inside, he's judging me. Well, maybe, but those feelings... those 'uncomfortable' feelings I felt about him just... vanished. Now that I learn to get to know him, he's not as bad as I thought he would be. He just.. gets me. And I get him. I wouldn't say that I 'really' know him, but the 'him' I'm seeing right now, is a total misconception. I guess.. one must learn to get to know someone before they judge another? Hm :)


No comments:

Post a Comment