Tuesday 30 October 2012

ironic

Eh ay humans! Ya know, who would ever thought by just playing the same mmorpg video game as your college mates, you would become 'closer' to them. I thought 'friendship' blooms when you 'actually' see them in person, classes, out for movies... But noooo. It doesn't work that way for us I guess. The irony.
Well, I think it's because, when you don't know someone, but you wanted to get to know them, and sometimes it's just awkward to make a conversation in person. So Imma be mention some names here. (Some of the people which I think are awesome to hang with. :D) Well, I wouldn't have gotten to know Reezal, Nik, Alyaa, Pjol, Raja and a bunch more if it weren't because of a certain mmorpg game we're playing. Heck, WE wouldn't even played the game if it weren't for Reezal himself. I was... well, you could say that my self-esteem was pretty low back then. I was afraid to talk to people, I don't like being judge (who doesn't). But these people, they're just, amazing haha I'm so blessed to have such wonderful friends :'D (Except one or two of em =_=) College life is just so amazing now, less drama, better environment, people with the same interests as you (same course), I love how weird they are like nobody's business (some are just... revolting; how they act like they know it all). I expected the worse when I get into college, I never thought I will get this many awesome friends. All because of this one game_ Dragon Nest :) 
I guess... this video game is like a training wheels of friendship. You make conversations in the game, battle monsters 'together', you do quests 'together', you ask questions about the game (CONVERSATION! aha *eyebrows*), you lead a party, you get closer to one another by inviting them into your party, you play hide and seek in towns with friends cuz you're bored of doing dungeons, you have fun in PvP with others, and loads more! So basically, just by playing an mmorpg game 'together' with your friends you just gotten closer to them! Next thing you know, you go to college and have an 'actual' conversation with your college mates about the game you just played 'together' and start having references from the game! TRUST ME, THIS WORKS! The reason why I still play Dragon Nest, is because all my college mates are playing! :D 

Okie dokie then, have fun with YOUR mmorpg game - mm


No comments:

Post a Comment