Sunday 7 October 2012

Photoshop

So errr, I can be totally honest with you that I never knew how to use Photoshop before. Just by looking at it, I feel like I'm looking at Chemistry. But then, we have this 'project' in class where we have to make an interactive storybook. Every characters were all handmade by me. Other groups hand-coloured it and scan it. But I thought it would be more cooler if it was coloured in a software which in this case would be Photoshop. So, I just thought I should know how to use this software by now since I'm taking this course. I asked my sister about it and she showed me where the tools are and whatnot. Let me remind you that she only 'showed' me where the tools are. She never 'showed' me how to do it. *winks*
So anyway since I'm still new to these things, here are some of the characters that I've done...



the dragon is not quite finish Dx You can tell by the lack of outlines and scales






So there you have it! I didn't even use a tablet, these are made using a mouse and I can assure you that it's not as easy as it looks. It's not really that good, but I bet if I practice more, it would turn out much more better!

No comments:

Post a Comment