Friday 12 October 2012

Kids, we learned a new word today...

Once again, I don't feel like playing Dragon Nest, 9 gag-ing or anything. A night like this, insomniac, would be broing (wanted to type 'boring' but just leave it at that -_-) Anywho, I just came to realize, that, people enjoy being with attractive people. Doesn't matter what they're like, they just have to be.. well, attractive. Okay so first of all, lemme tell you a lil something about what I'm like and shtuff XD I'm boy-ish, I mean, I do have like a 30% of my feminine side, probably cuz I'm a girl? I also like to hit people when I laugh. I can't resist NOT hitting people, it's just my reflex haha. Oh, and I hate people. Well, not everyone, just some fakers, know-at-all show offy jerks, I MOSTLY hate them. I can't stand these people. I won't come up to them and say it to their faces, cuz, I'm probably a coward BUT also I want them to realize by themselves when they got older/ matured. If you're looking for these kinda people, look no more! There're loads in my college -_-
Ooh and I have this 'trademark' style or so they call it, I didn't realize it at first but my friends did. I like to wear checkered shirts? with a black checkered pants? and also black leathered shoes with pink and blue laces o_o They even say that they could 'cosplay' as me one day, gaawwdd. I'm what you call... hmm... 'quaint', cuz 'weird' could be good or bad. Quaint's just fits perfectly. Unusual, but AWESOME! *patting myself on the back*
I can safely say that I am not what you say 'normal'. If I'm a 'normal' girl, I would be like those drop-dead gorgeous girls or even with their 'girly' personality and with their 'petite' self being. I'm NOTHING like that. I used to 'not' care about these things, but, it just hurts me to look at how biased the guys in my class are, on how they prefer talking to 'attractiveness' more. But of course, like I said "People enjoy being with attractive people" it's just the rule of the universe. Sometimes, I just wish I could be like those girls. But then again... HAHA WHO CARES! Seriously, I wouldn't care less, I prefer ME as it is. This post is just me being bored. Toodaloo!

By the way, I lost my guitar pick (picture) months ago and I kinda miss it cuz it looks like someone from my classmate in highschool who is in a band now and oh so famous in Subang XD


PS : I may look like a malay but I'm not. HAHA okay I'm done. (mom's arabian, former dad's a siamese :D just sayin')

No comments:

Post a Comment