Wednesday 31 October 2012

This is Halloween!

Oh hey there humans, didn't see you WAAAAY over there in a place you call 'earth'? Speaking of which, heard about the devastating news about our human friends in U.S. A massive hurricane hit the east coast I believe. Hope Lee is alright though. I think he's somewhere in Washington... Bellingham. I'm sure he's alright with his Halo and arresting people and shtuff. Anywho, Happy Halloween guys! I don't celebrate it though, I just love the idea of people giving me candies and goodies. And how the atmosphere on the internet becomes eerie, and funion, and how people dress up ridiculous yet epic haha (reasons why I play horror games all the time). Well, since I don't celebrate Halloween, I thought I might hang around with the decorations in my all time favourite video game, Dragon Nest (geek-ing out)


I'm on the tree guys! :D

Me and Scar sitting on the pumpkin. Irine, the NPC, is looooooking at meh. =_= oh and there's a pirate cat with a couple of ghosts floatin' round the tree :D

me and Scar decided to put out our armours and weapons and just chill with our pumpkin heads XD

It looks like Scar is eating her hand

me again, side view look.

me and Scar 'naked' again but this time we're chillin' at Scar's favourite hang out spot in Lotus Marsh.

Oh hey and look! I found a paaage! 7 more to go lol. I see what you did there Dragon Nest. Changed my pumpkin horn head to gentlemen. This way, I look like my char on Habbo :D

Made this for Jay in a really short period, just doodles and throwing colours on it. For the hell of it.

So that's all for now! Enjoy your Halloween my good humans~


No comments:

Post a Comment