Monday 29 October 2012

occurrence

Hai there humans... I just read my friend's blog; Moonlit Showdown. It's about one of our classmate. He's hell of a 'keyboard warrior'. I won't tell you the details cuz it's written all in the link I gave you. Well, for starters, I for one, am pissed too by the way he has been treating us. But I guess Reezal (owner of the blog in the link) just exploded and couldn't take it anymore. I'm glad that finally, someone has the balls to speak up to this 'warrior' (lets just call him warrior here). On the night of the incident, Reezal was... he was completely disturbed and bothered by it. I would just like to give this warrior a bitch slap for doing this to him. I wanted to comfort him, I just didn't know my words. Plus I just thought he should have some time alone, considering what happened...

Now I just want semester break to end so I can see him and see how he's doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment