Monday 15 October 2012

Slender???

Just want to get things straight. I've been playing Slender BEFORE it was 'mainstream'. And I've been a fan ever since. So I'm not a freakin' hipster alright Dx I've downloaded ALL the maps, obviously played them all. Even recorded me and my friends' reactions while playing Slender and posted on Youtube. Haha that was before they decided to make different maps out of it. So then, a supposedly Habbo friend of mine, Dante, is a HUUGEEE fan of Slender too! He even made his own Slender pages! Like I did >_> I did mine because I thought of giving it as a birthday gift to my friend, Reezal, but then I decided to just give him Snickers and Mars. :P

Ohah! Made these on 5th September. Remembered it cuz it was before Reezal's birthday -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment